These mushroom and bean burgers are a fantastic meatless alternative to traditional patties made with beef because they are both delicious and filling. This recipe benefits from the addition of fiber, plant-based protein, and flavor brought about by the inclusion of mushrooms and beans. The fact that you can top them with whatever ingredients you want already makes them quite convenient.
Ingredients for The Meatiest Mushroom Burger:
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 oz. mushrooms (cremini, portobello, shiitake, or a variety mix), finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 hamburger buns
Instructions for The Meatiest Mushroom Burger:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the black beans in a large mixing bowl, and using a fork, mash them up until they are chunky.
- In a mixing dish, combine the mushrooms, onion, and garlic that have been coarsely chopped.
- In a large bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, rolled oats, tomato paste, soy sauce, smoked paprika, cumin, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Combine all of the components by thoroughly mixing them together.
- The mixture should be divided into four equal pieces, and each of those should be formed into a patty.
- Bake the patties for 25 to 30 minutes, turning them once halfway through the cooking time, on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Place the patties in hamburger buns and garnish them with your preferred toppings before serving.
These mushroom and bean burgers are a tasty and nutritious alternative to conventional hamburger patties. Because of the mushrooms and the beans, they are loaded in protein derived from plants as well as fiber, and the spices give them a tasty kick. The preparation of this dish is straightforward, and you can adapt it to your preferences by using the toppings of your choice. Hence, whether you are a vegan, a vegetarian, or just trying to eat more meals based on plants, you should give these burgers a try so that you may have a meal that is both nutritious and fulfilling.
Thank you so much for visiting my site, it means the world to me.
I really hope you enjoy this recipe, and I would appreciate it if you could leave a comment or some feedback down below. Your feedback would be much appreciated.