Roasted mushrooms with a balsamic glaze are a simple side dish that can be prepared quickly and tastes great with any dinner. Bringing out the inherent flavors in mushrooms and making them soft and juicy can be accomplished by roasting them in the oven. In this dish, the mushrooms are coated with a sweet and tangy glaze that is made with balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and garlic. The result is a delectable crust that is caramelized on the outside of the mushrooms. The final product is a dish that is savory, sour, and beautifully harmonious all at the same time. You can enjoy it as a side dish, or you can incorporate it into your go-to salad or sandwich for a savory and nutritious main course.
Ingredients for Balsamic Glazed Roasted Mushrooms:
- 1 lb. mushrooms (such as cremini or white button mushrooms), cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
Instructions for Balsamic Glazed Roasted Mushrooms:
- Place the sliced mushrooms, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, minced garlic, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix everything together thoroughly. To ensure that the mushrooms are evenly coated, toss them.
- Move the mushrooms to a large baking sheet and arrange them in a single layer on the sheet.
- In an oven that has been preheated to 400 degrees, roast the mushrooms for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they are browned and soft.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven and let the mushrooms a few minutes to cool down after taking them out.
- If you like, garnish with some fresh chopped parsley.
- You may use this as a topping for salads or sandwiches, or you can serve it as a side dish.
Roasted mushrooms with a balsamic glaze are a wonderful and tasty side dish that can be enjoyed on their own or as a topping for salads or sandwiches. The glaze is made with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. A sweet and tangy glaze is produced when balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and garlic are mixed together. This glaze works very well with the savory flavor of the mushrooms. This dish is simple to create, and you can adapt it to your taste by substituting the herbs and spices of your choice. If you want to amaze your friends with a dish that is both savory and nutritious, serve it as a side dish with supper or bring it with you to a potluck.